| TYPES OF DOCUMENTS
| We translate all types of legal document, including: Affidavits; Depositions; Witness Statements; Resolutions; Statutes; Executive Orders; Rules; Complaints; Answers; Motions; Orders; Briefs; Litigation Documents; Jury Instructions; Judicial Opinions; Consumer-Finance Contracts; Insurance Contracts; Agreements related to construction, goods, services and employment; Tenders; Investment Contracts; Real Estate Documents; Estate Planning Documents; Articles of Incorporation; Copyright (French - Spanish) Registrations; Trademark Applications; Patent Documents; Certificates of Accuracy; Clarity Awards; among others.|
| LANGUAGES TRANSLATED
Bi-Directional Document Translation
Service for virtually any language pair used in legal documents.
In addition to providing legal document translation
services from any language into the English, French or Spanish languages, we can also
assist you with the translation of English language legal material into the world's most popular
languages: English to Chinese; English to Arabic; English to German; English to Japanese; English to Portuguese; English to Russian; English to Korean; English to Italian; English to Hindi; to name but the most
popular among the more than 75 languages that we can handle
| LEGAL DOCUMENT TRANSLATION SERVICES - COMPLETE COVERAGE
We translate all manner of texts and documents within the field of law. We assist organizations with legal documentation that requires accurate translation, such as, but not limited to: Contracts, Transfer Agreements, Certificates of Accuracy, Witness Statements, Depositions, Affidavits, Sworn Statements, Trusts, Wills, Articles of Incorporation, Legal Decisions, Court Transcripts, Litigation Documents, Immigration Documents and, Evidentiary Documents.
We can source freelance legal translation resources for any law topic, including:
- Administrative Law: Advanced Problems in Administrative Law; Communications Law; Environmental Law; Federal Tribunals Practice; Immigration Law; International Trade Regulation; Municipal and Planning Law; Regulation
- Business Law: Company Law; Taxation; Business Organizations; Commercial Law; Competition Law; Consumer Protection; Copyright Law; Corporate Finance; Creditors' Rights; Electronic Commerce Law; Insolvency and Bankruptcy; Insurance; International Business Transaction; Intellectual and Industrial Property Law; Patent Law; Regulation of Internet Commerce; Securities Regulation; Sports and Entertainment Law; Debt Restructuring; Technology Law
- Litigation & Law Practice:Community Law; Civil Procedure; Legal Aid Casework; Evidence; Law and Psychiatry; Legal Drafting; Professional Responsibility; Statutory Interpretation; Trial Advocacy
- Constitutional and Human Rights Law: Aboriginal Peoples and the Law; Aboriginal Law; Constitutional Law and Equality Rights; Constitutional Law and Legal Rights; Civil Liberties; Constitutional Litigation; History of Legal Thought; Human Rights Laws in Canada; Human Rights: International Protection; Lesbian and Gay Legal Issues; Poverty and the Law; Statutory Interpretation; Women and the Law
- Criminal Law: Criminal Procedure; Criminal Justice Administration; Criminology; Forensic Science; Sentencing
- Dispute Resolution: Alternative Dispute Resolution; Family Conflicts Resolution; Interviewing, Counselling and Negotiation; Mediation Practice; Mediation Involving Families
- Family Law: Children and the Law; Family Conflicts Resolution; Matrimonial Property
- International Law and Trade: Conflicts of Law; Human Rights (International Protection); International Criminal Law; International Trade Regulation; European Community Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Legal Theory and Legal History: Feminist Theory and Law; History of Legal Thought; Jurisprudence; Medical-Legal Problems; Poverty and the Law
- Property and Private Law: Community Planning; Estate Planning; Landlord and Tenant; Mortgages; Real Estate Transactions; Remedies; Trusts; Wills and the Law of Succession
- Technology Law: Communications Law; Competition Law; Copyright Law; Electronic Commerce Law; Intellectual Property; Industrial Property; Patent Law; Regulation of Internet Commerce; Regulation of Internet Communication; Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals and Intellectual Property; Human Rights (Information Privacy Law and Technology); Public Law: Governments Online
Legal Translation Expertise in ALL Areas of Law Practice
Freelance translators available for all legal specialties, including:
Arbitration & Mediation;
Protocols & Patents;
Sales & Acquisitions;
Tort Law; and,
Legal Translation Terminology Overview
Common legal terminology & topics translated:
A mensa et toro · A vinculo matrimonii · ab initio · Abet · Abettor · Abscond · Accessory · Accomplice · Acquittal · Adversarial system · Affidavit (French - Spanish) · Alibi · ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) (French - Spanish) · Amicus curiae · Anton Piller order · Appeal · Appellant · Appellee · Arbitration · Arraignment · Arguendo · Attorney · Bailment · Burden of persuasion · Burden of production · Burden of proof · Capital Offence · Case-in-chief · Case-in-rebuttal · Challenge for cause · Civil action · Civil Rights · Claimant · Class Action (French - Spanish) · Conviction · Crime · Change of venue · Court · Cross examination · Custodian · Damages · Defendant · De Minimis · Dismissal · Deposition · Direct Appeal · Direct Examination · Error coram nobis · Estoppel (French - Spanish) · Exhibit · Ex parte · Express authority · Felony · Fixed-price contract · Grantee · Grantor · Hearing · Implied authority · Inadmissible · In Camera · Indictment · Infraction · In loco parentis · In medias res · Injunction · Inquest · Inter Alia · Judge · Judicial · Jurisprudence · Jus tertii · Judgement proof · Juror · Jury · Justice · Laches · Lawsuit · Libel · Litigation · Mareva injunction · Mens Rea · Miranda Rights · Misdemeanor · Mistrial · Motions · Non est factum · Objection · Offence · On the merits · Palm tree justice · Pardon · Petitioner · Plaintiff · Plea · Plea Bargain · Positive law · Precedent · Precendent · Prejudice · Prima facie · Pro hac vice · Pro per, Pro se · R - Rex or Regina · Res Ipsa Loquitur · Rappery · Respondent · Reversible error · Rule Nisi - Decree nisi · scènes à faire · Sentence · Sic utere · Sine die · Sine qua non · Slander · (The) State · Statutory Declaration · Sua Sponte · Subpoena · Subpoena duces tecum · Summons · Testimony · Tort · Tortfeasor · Trial · Tribunal · Under Seal · Uphold · Venue · Verdict · Versus · Witness
| PROOFREADING SERVICE
| Our proofreading service consists of reviewing any text for errors – hard copy (written documentation) or electronic (e.g. websites, MSWord files, PowerPoint files).The types of errors we look for include: missing words; typos; spelling mistakes; formatting errors; missing or bad punctuation; etc.
The proofreading service is combined with light copy-editing: checking for grammar; improper language usage; run-on sentences; consistency issues; etc. Our objective is to improve the formatting, style and accuracy of your written material without changing the content.
| WEBSITE CONTENT TRANSLATION
| Website Translation and Localization Services for professional practices: We have substantial expertise in the translation of website content. However, our website translation service goes well beyond the translated word. We approach website translation assignments with localization considerations in mind: cultural adaptation (appropriateness); target audience(s); search engine optimization (SEO).
Our objective is to ensure that your translated website is effective in reaching its intended audience, delivers your business message strongly and
succinctly, projecting a credible professional image while protecting your reputation.
| TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
| Technical documents can be found in a very wide range of subjects: automotive; hydraulics; engineering (civil, marine, mechanical, electrical); avionics; medical & pharmaceutical (monographs, equipment specs, hardware); the law; information technology; optics; science (chemistry, mathematics, statistics, physics, etc.); high tech manufacturing; architecture and construction. Technical applications would include: commercial agreements; product labeling; scientific reports; statistics and mathematics; patent documents; instruction manuals; warranties; engineering specifications; etc. There's really no end of topics.
PLEASE LET US ASSIST YOU!
CALL NOW! TOLL FREE: